Chris NottEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Question Is it possible to disable parking sensors?

Anybody know how to temporarily the parking sensors or least to turn the volume down would be good so nobody else can hear the 'idiot reversing tone'?

My cars in with the dealers for a week or so, and the loan one I've got has them fitted.

Any help will be very much appreciated.
    A3 1.6 TDI Cabriolet Sport - 8P3
    Superchips Blue Fin, Aruba Blue/Blue Roof, Adaptive Xenons, Heated Seats, Folding Mirrors, Cruise Control, RNS-E, Bluetooth, IMA plus with
    Ampire DVX200i DVD player, iPOD Integration and MIRACAST receiver. R8 Reverse Camera, MFSW, Illumination Pack, Removable Tow Bar, Tyre Pressure Monitoring.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Fossie

Status
    take it back to the dealers and ask them to switch it off with VCDS or whatever they use !

Audi Heaven

Status
    If the car you have is a facelift and has the white dials, in the extended dis menu there is a portion of it that allows you to adjust the volume and sound of the parking sensors...
    Scott

Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack

Neutral

Status
    Cheers both

Mike, its a rather nice loan car, an s-line cabriolet so I'm happy to hang onto it

Scott, as its only got 300 miles on the clock, I'll go have a play with the DIS, I have a VAGCOM but was hoping to avoid playing with the dealers car in that respect.

I've calmed down a little now. We've got a narrow garage and I have to fold the mirrors in as I'm reversing, and I found having a high pitched continuous tone blasting down my ear rather distracting.
    Superchips Blue Fin, Aruba Blue/Blue Roof, Adaptive Xenons, Heated Seats, Folding Mirrors, Cruise Control, RNS-E, Bluetooth, IMA plus with
    Ampire DVX200i DVD player, iPOD Integration and MIRACAST receiver. R8 Reverse Camera, MFSW, Illumination Pack, Removable Tow Bar, Tyre Pressure Monitoring.

Neutral

Status
    Much better, its still on but the volume is now 1 as opposed to 9 and tone is also 1 as opposed to 8!

3rd Gear

Status
    Is there a way to turn it down on the prefacelift models? It is rather loud but would rather have it there than off completely
    STUFF FOR SALE: DLS R6 Midbass drivers, MFSW 3 spoke and Pioneer P88RS II
    STUFF FOR SWAPS:
    3 door A3 8P custom doorbuilds

please contact for more info

Neutral

Status
    If you've got access to a VAGCOM then this might be of use Audi A3 (8P) Parking Aid - Ross-Tech Wiki