Facelift Parking Sensors ?????

olliea3

Reaction score
I want a 2010 rear 3 door bumper but ive noticed the facelift sensors are alot smaller than my 2003 sport ..... how would i go about this ?

Im guessing you already have parking sensors

As far as I know you would need to change to the new style sensors & loom and try to sell your old ones on.

What about the 8P2 bumpers, are the sensors different to 8P1 too? Because I dont think they look too much different.

Just had a look and it seems on the 8P2 they only changed the front, the rear bumper is the same as the one you have now. Best thing would be to look out for a rear bumper already with sensors, sometimes they come up.

I did this mod on mine, you do need the sensors and the full loom! The sensors are not only smaller but they are wired differently too so you cant just chop the loom up.

I was lucky and got a black edition bumper with sensors and full loom.

big job tho i take it ? dunno i i can be bothered with all that ! plus id have no idea what i was doing ! you got any picks of you rear :p haha

big job tho i take it ? dunno i i can be bothered with all that ! plus id have no idea what i was doing ! you got any picks of you rear :p haha

Nah its pretty easy mate, just plug and play, it connects in the boot behind the trim panel

heres my 04 with 09 bumper and lights

DSCF0404.jpg