A problem

Cardiff R33

Reaction score
A few days ago my car started spluttering as I was parking up at home, got me worried but the next day (Tuesday just gone) and it was fine. Left the gym tonight and all the way home
It was spluttering, missing etc so I took it slow and when I got off the main road I turned the engine off and back on and this solved it?!

Any ideas?

Would help if you advise us which 8P you drive as in engine, box, year etc?

A few days ago my car started spluttering as I was parking up at home, got me worried but the next day (Tuesday just gone) and it was fine. Left the gym tonight and all the way home
It was spluttering, missing etc so I took it slow and when I got off the main road I turned the engine off and back on and this solved it?!

Any ideas?

My car did this once, turned out to be dodgy petrol from Sainsbury's only use Shell/Texaco now, car runs fine. Fingers crossed lol

Could be a variety of things, before I worry you with possibles, need to get it scanned 1st to see if any codes have been thrown whilst it was having a hissy fit, you have 2 options, find someone with vagcom locally who will scan for you, link in my sig shows a map of possibles or buy the vcds cable for yourself.