Volks AutosChris Nott
    2nd Gear

Status

TDI/s-line rear bumper request

Can someone post me a picture of the rear bumper of the 2 please. I currently have the TDI but have the option to get the s-line rear and am unsure how different they look

thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

handcrankywannkyspanky

Status
    ?? I have a tdi sline......you mean sline and non sline?
    Pass me my sock

Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

2nd Gear

Status
    my apologies - i meant tdi sport and tdi s-line!

events moderator

Status
    you didnt say if its a 3 door or sportback so here is some 3 door pics the first pic is the standard bumper and the second is the s-line
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!

2nd Gear

Status
    sorry - i clearly didnt say much right in my opening thread!!! I did want a 3 door though

I guess that means that if i go for the s-line rear then ill need to change my exhaust tips to straight ones

6th Gear

Status
    you don't have to. 8P2 diesels had downturned pipes with the S-Line kit.

the straight ones can be fitted tho, and imho they look better!
    2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line.
    DSG | 18" BBS Pescaras | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | Symphony II | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
    MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Weitec Hicon GTs | RNS-E 2010 | Controls Pack (Red Stitching)
    PLANS: Dumbos | 8P3 S-Line Rear Bumper | OEM Parking Sensors

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
    2005 Ebony Black A3 1.6 Sport tiptronic. You will be missed!
    1997 BMW 316i Coupe M-Sport. You won't be missed quite so much!

2nd Gear

Status
    ill definately be fitting the new tailpipes. Unsure about the bumper though tbh as want to keep the car with original paintwork to avoid mis matching paint

2nd Gear

Status
    recently i have put s-line bumper 8p3 for my 8p1 and the exhausts ve dissapeared
    A3 8P 2.0TDI 140 Sport | Blue | Full Leather Heated Seat | BOSE | 6 Disc Changer | None Smoking Pack | | Nav | Xenons |
    Mods | 18" Rotiform Staggered | Tinted Windows | S3 Spoiler | 2009 S-Line t Rear | Front Chin Spoiler | Wind Deflectors | Re-Map |
    | MY11 Lights | S3 Side Skirts | Private Number Plate | Milltek Exhaust | S Line Gear knob

events moderator

Status
    i wouldnt worry about miss matching paint work as paints nowadays dont fade like they used to so they paint finnish should be dam close if you got the bumper painted one way to 100% make sure you dont have that is to look out for a s-line bumper in your cars colour chances are it should be original paint , whrn i painted my votex diffuser the paint matched very very closely to the original so happy days

2nd Gear

Status
    got mine recently and the colour matched 98% but biggest worry now is avoiding parking near to some one as the paint is fresh and a small bump with some one will leave a dent on it
    A3 8P 2.0TDI 140 Sport | Blue | Full Leather Heated Seat | BOSE | 6 Disc Changer | None Smoking Pack | | Nav | Xenons |
    Mods | 18" Rotiform Staggered | Tinted Windows | S3 Spoiler | 2009 S-Line t Rear | Front Chin Spoiler | Wind Deflectors | Re-Map |
    | MY11 Lights | S3 Side Skirts | Private Number Plate | Milltek Exhaust | S Line Gear knob

events moderator

Status
    that was mine when i did mine i still park well away from people in tesco's to this day loli dont want my baby dented because it seams people nowadays dont give a ****e if they hit your car most drive off without a care in the world

5th Gear

Status
    roston - have a look at YoungDan audi A3 on edition 38 forum - he fitted the S-line rear bumper from an 08 I think and it looks great on his car
    2006 Audi A3 Sport - OEM Goodness - Edition 38 Forums

2nd Gear

Status
    Youngdan has fitted 2010 bumper which is two pieces (the black diffuser and the bumper) is the same like mine smoothed out but instead he has the sline diffuser and i have the limited edition i dont know what exacly is called but its the one with mesh

Youngdan thread in audi-sport Project 'B is for Baller'
    Last edited by AudiMafia; 13th February 2011 at 12:53.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmrst View Post
    that was mine when i did mine i still park well away from people in tesco's to this day loli dont want my baby dented because it seams people nowadays dont give a ****e if they hit your car most drive off without a care in the world
    excacly.... my heart start racing when i see people parking close to my new bumper :P

events moderator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DiKapo View Post
    excacly.... my heart start racing when i see people parking close to my new bumper :P
    lmao i know what you mean mate i always park in the corner out of the way with granny with her shopping bags + nice audi = dented nice audi = bad times lol