s3 bumper platinum grey colour can it be bought?

R55 MRU

Reaction score
my s3 bumper i have i need to respray. the platinum colour bit in the midle has a few small chips. does anyone know if the colour can be bought as it seems the mould is finished in this colour.

you mean on the rear valance? it can be done - someone on here found the colour and painted his S-Line fog grilles the same colour

i can't seem to find the thread tho

yeah mate same colour as the rear valance.... but its for the s3 frontbumper the little front difuser its got a chip only small but annoying

i'm sure it can be done, but if you're going black grille just paint that black as well. would look menacing :eyebrows:

to be honest i think it will make it look like the s-line front too much then. i actually dislike my fk grille now so really want to look for an oem s3 grill too

makes you wonder why people resort to stealing from other peoples cars.... found my spoiler half off yesterday morning...... wondered why dog was barking last night..... used twice the amount of sealer to stick it down now

really little twats i bet you were not happy about that mate i would be ****** right off man but yeah i know what you mean tho in work we have had loads of brake in's people are nicking anything from wheels to headrests nowadays so nothing would supprise me lol

I'd be wary mate, it was probably someone local to you who knew that it was sealed on, not bolted.

Either that or it may have been the person you bought it off. That's another reason I haven't bought my RNS-E yet, because I'm worried that someone will nick it - maybe even the person I bought it off

That's crazy, but these Audi parts sell for a lot so it comes as no surprise that thieves try their luck with snatching anything they can get their hands on.

Guy that I bought the spoiler from does not know where I live I always try to pick things up personally and pay cash. With written receipt. I have CCTV aswell but in this instance it was not facing my car. Ad my driveway is quite big. My car isn't always in the same place with the amount of people on the drive. My brother got his e46 cabby tank in the way most of the time lol

Yeap thats the problem with buying kit of say ebay, they could quite easily come along & nick it again, as for the colour, just goto any bodyshop & they will have untold swatches to go through to find the colour, dont need audi for this at all.