project A3,,,,DUB low life!!

:aggressive:
I know Ry, he's epic isn't he, I've got a pic of him on my wall :wub:
Shhh Nath don't spill the beans

lukey mate your car looks quality looks much better with the black grill and grey rings have a good day at u.d
Cheers mate , the grill is satin Gray too lad :ninja:
Am not sure if I do want to bump into you at UD, you have **** love :laugh:
You know u want some of naths man love :wub:

Lovely motor! Will be going to ultimate dubs aswell so look forward to seeing this in the flesh.

Lovely motor! Will be going to ultimate dubs aswell so look forward to seeing this in the flesh.

Unfortunately mine will be in the car park :crying: I didn't think my car would have come this far before UD so I didn't apply till late and they were full, pretty gutted tbh

Cars looking great Luke,loving the wheels,stance and trim

Don't worry Luke, it'll be there in the future lad :wub: Its better than the standard of some of the other A3s we know ey bro :ninja:
I was just curious what a3's you both thought were not to the standard of Lukes.
Matts s3 ?
Ians S3 ?
My sportback ?
Chris's sportback ?
Jims A3 ?
Dans A3 ?

There the only 8P ones i can think of at ultimate so you must have meant some of these

Maybe he was just slating some off ours off the site?

Who said anything about the a3s at ultimate dubs??? If ur gonna start having a hand bags situation please do it else where cos I don't want my thread locking:busted_cop:

:laugh::laugh:LOL I was just pointing out he probably didn't mean any from UD just off the forum. I don't own a hand bag:laugh:

Anyway luke this isn't edition :laugh: Can't see it getting locked