project A3,,,,DUB low life!!

I hope I drive by this beauty again soon on chester road :laugh:

Luke you gotta copyright those rims on a3...they really are spot on man! excellent choice! i imagine alot of thoughts would have gone into getting them

I :wub: those wheels a lot, but they suit the MKV a lot more than the A3... I actually prefer the speedlines (biased lol) more than the other 2 tbh. The RS6's looked spot on when it was super low but I see why those and the speedlines are not right for you.

All in all though mate, you got it looking how you want and the rest is spot on so well done lad.

I disagree about the Mk5 comment, Luke got spotted in Wilmslow then ended up all over FB

a846b2de.jpg

Not hard to see why is it really? He's a baller :wub:

Reactions: Christer and sparki
I hear ya N8, just me personal preference broski... Still, they are blinding wheels and Luke like them so it's all good ay

I hear ya N8, just me personal preference broski... Still, they are blinding wheels and Luke like them so it's all good ay

everyone has their own taste bro so no worries!!! i love them personally, and ill love them even more when i eventually get them refurbed in gunmetal :wub:

nice bro, is it not one to miss then lol

Personally I think inters is the one to miss out of all the shows. Been dissapointing since it moved venues a few years back IMO.

On topic I love those street shots, just emphasises the Baller status :)

I disagree about the Mk5 comment, Luke got spotted in Wilmslow then ended up all over FB

a846b2de.jpg

Not hard to see why is it really? He's a baller :wub:

Complete G star

well looks like im heading to inters for the day tomorrow, first show and shine the car will have been entered in, would be nice to see a return for the work but not expecting much lol!!!

Quality Luke. Alphards suit the car well bud; I think the your colour makes it more so. I must admit to being very taken by the S6's. A bit of colour on those bad boys and they'd suit mine a treat.

Little update, entered show and shine at inters today and won second best audi :) over the moon considering its the cars first show and shine and also I wasnt laying frame due to not having notch done yet, will put all pics on tomorrow but for now:
4f6939fe.jpg

Anyway I'm hitting the coronas!!!

Reactions: jasonallen
Congrats! wish mine was shiny enough to show off but its a disgrace :-(

Rims sit nice in that shot mate, any adjustments since the last pics?

Again, car looks better and better in just about every pic I see. Must be the colour or something, never used to be a fan of those rims!

Rims sit nice in that shot mate, any adjustments since the last pics?

I'm presuming u mean as in stance bro, well I just didnt drop the rear all the way down , cos I haven't got the notch on the front yet I went for even all round rather than rear lower than front, notch is getting done on the 18th so then I'll lay frame :wub: also I have just sealed a deal on a rather nice steering wheel of a member of audi sport :ninja: