173k mile 8P S3....

cabby86

Reaction score
This might not be of much interest but I was looking on mobile.de (the german equivalent of autotrader) earlier and came across an 8P S3 that had done 280,000km, which is about 173,000 miles, I have posted a link to the advert below. At first I thought it must be wrong, but looking at the service book pics it appears correct! Just goes to show how well these cars can wear when looked after, up close it could be a complete dog though, wonder how it drives?!

I've been looking at 8P's recently and have discounted a couple of higher mileage models, but beginning to think again now....hmmm back to the drawing board!

Audi S3 2.0 TFSI quattro -- Vollausstattung - Cars: Detail View

Chris

looks well inside! Steering wheel has gone quite shiny which is the norm for most vag cars but seats are mint for the miles

that car looks amazing for the miles. i'm guessing that's because for it to have covered that many miles it must have been plodding the autobahn all day, so not likely to get worn out much.

i'd still be scared off tho.

thats quite amazing... careful owners! if somone told you it'd done 70k you would beleive it!

This is why people put 'mainly motorway miles' in adverts.

Dave

looks well inside! Steering wheel has gone quite shiny which is the norm for most vag cars but seats are mint for the miles

I've heard you can restore them by rubbing the leather with an eraser. Never tried it myself though.

Or you can use Swissvax Leather Healer, which I did on my old 8L. It had done 143 000 miles at that point. The steering wheel was beyond shiny, and even some color was missing.

One treatment - Problem solved! :)

would u really wanna pay 19k for a car with that many miles on clock thou ???????????
i know its euros but still about 17500pound

High Milage on a quality car with FSH would not put me off .Everything that goes has probably been replaced and it will probably run on for miles and miles more

Wonder how much that's cost in fuel over it's life someone with an s3 work it out ;)

I was gonna say that is wayyyyy overpriced for that mileage, but try buyng a car in Italy & see what you get for your money, unreal.