......or am I being over cautious?
As a few of you know I'm currently searching for a 3.2 DSG SB
I quite like the look of this
But a few things don't quite add up.
1) It's on for at least 4K over market value - that I can live with. Can't begrudge them trying to make a bit of cash and I'm expecting to haggle a bit.
2) It's listed as being a trade seller - this is what I have more of a problem with:
- Pics taken by the side of the road, not at dealers.
- Only a mobile phone number, no land line to the dealer.
- No dealer website
- No dealer address
- "MG" is the name of the dealer - can't exactly find them doing a web search!
- No other cars listed for sale by the same dealer
- No mention of warranty, PX etc
- Pretty poor description "basically fully loaded", dealers usually write a page of stuff!
What do you think, steer well clear even if they can be beaten down on price? A few things just don't add up. Shame, looks like a decent car.