RETRO COMING HOME LIGHTS

N16KSH

Reaction score
IAM SURE I HAVE SEEN SOME WHERE ON THIS SITE WHERE YOU CAN FIT RETRO COMING HOME LIGHTS .... SOME 1 PUT A STEP BY STEP GUIDE UP .... THINK I NEED TO FIT A WIRE TO PLUG E PIN 12 OR SOME THING BEFOR SORTING CODE OUT IN VAG COME DONE ANY 1 KNOW WHERE THIS STEP BY STEP GUIDE IS THANKS

& you dont need to open multiple threads on the same subject, use the search function before posting, if unable to truly find then ask.

& you dont need to open multiple threads on the same subject, use the search function before posting, if unable to truly find then ask.

i did and i couldnt find the step bye step guid that netr give me thats the link i was looking for is it pos to make a retro workshop as a sticky where only the link can be placed via mods ??? then would make all the retro fits easy to find ??

i did and i couldnt find the step bye step guid that netr give me thats the link i was looking for is it pos to make a retro workshop as a sticky where only the link can be placed via mods ??? then would make all the retro fits easy to find ??

Any chance of punctuation ? It's difficult to follow your posts.

What did you search for ?

if you had scrolled down the main page you would have seen the coming home lights thread....i know cos i only placed a post on it at 4pm today!!