will these fit?

kirsty76

Reaction score
can i put sline or s3 springs on my car to lower it or does other stuff have to be changed as well or is it just a straight swap?

i think you need new dampers as well.

tbh for the money i wouldn't bother - just get some aftermarket springs

what is a good drop i have the sport so its already slightly lower than standard and i have 18" alloys, also how much around would just springs cost?

i don't have springs and i don't drive a Sport so i wouldn't be the best person to advise but there's loads of info out there. have a search and i'm sure you'll find the answers to your questions. failing that Damian over at DPM Performance is a wkd chap and will give you all the advice you want and need.

Depends how low you want to go, H&R are excellent spring but unsure how the dampers on a sport cope with them! S-line springs would be a straight swap as far as i know as loads of people on here have done it!

I thought the diference with sline and sport was trim ? is it not true that they share the same suspension then ?

the sline is lower than the sport i think its about 10mm.

I thought the diference with sline and sport was trim ? is it not true that they share the same suspension then ?
the trim is different yes but the s-line also has lower springs and different dampers too to the sport , my opinion kirsty is get some h&r or similar springs lots have them on here and highly recomend them failing that the other way is coilovers then you can lower it what you like but quality ones are expensive