EM TuningChris Nott

Thread: technik pack

Reverse Gear

Status

technik pack

looking to order within the next month, just a quick question really what comes with the pack?

Will update sig, when get a new car. This is a picture of my current car

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    It's mainly different wheels, and some other small things. Such as a Bose sound system (Which I have heard is the same as the standard one really), driver information system (screen near dials) and a Concert radio (with a sound AUX input).

However, because of the upgraded wheels, they tend to ride higher than normal A3's. Have you considered a 1.2 TFSI Sport? Give Drive the Deal a ring, I'm currently using them, and they have been excellent uptill now!
    Picked up on the 30th May!

2013 '13' Plate - Audi TT 1.8 TFSI S Line Roadster | Ibis White | Xenon Headlights with LED DRL | Half Leather/Suede with Silver Stitching | Brushed Aluminium Trim

Gone but won't be forgotten! 2011 '11' Plate - Audi A3 1.4 TFSI S Line | Ibis White | Privacy Glass | iPod Dock | Xenon Headlights with LED DRL | Half Leather with Silver Stitching | Brushed Aluminium Trim | S3 Pedals

1st Gear

Status
    Taken from on-line brochure

Technik upgrade package.* 17” ‘5-spoke’ design alloy wheels, 4-spoke multi-function steering
    wheel, Driver’s Information System (DIS), Bluetooth interface, Concert radio with AUX-IN socket and
    iPod connection. Only available on 1.6 petrol engine
    A4 Avant 2.0TDI 143 Black Edition, Daytona, Alcantara, Heated Seats, Tech Pack, Advance Parking, Light Pack + full LED upgrade, Power Tailgate, S Line Sports Suspension