WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS FORA IDEA ?

The weave is different directions on both doors and for the gear surround and ash tray though, that would drive me nuts!

i did the gearstick surround and ash tray on purpose but didnt know about the doors till my mate pointed it out in work but soon im going to be doing the trims etc.. in real carbon fibre so am not too worryed about it lol

N8 used 3M Scotchprint Carbon wrap i think :) not real carbon. Luke's are real carbon and mega £££££

Correct brother

ahhh so its stick on carbon wrap? i should be able to do that quite easy then :D

As I previously stated Marnie, a signwriter did mine.

The weave is different directions on both doors and for the gear surround and ash tray though, that would drive me nuts!

Mine is all the correct way :ninja:

Any one give and tips how to get the trim off with out breaking going to try not to be too heavy handed

they are very easy to get out mate just get a screwdriver in the end nearest the door handle gently prise it out and the rest will follow easy peasy lemon you know the rest

they are very easy to get out mate just get a screwdriver in the end nearest the door handle gently prise it out and the rest will follow easy peasy lemon you know the rest

A screwdriver :sadlike:

Try to use something plastic to protect it :thumbsup:

Lol good point I will try not to be heavy handed

If you can get those mobile phone lever dismantler diddlees they are just the trick. made of plastic and have a end that can go in behind the edges with no damage. I use the ones that I got for fixing Ipods and iphones etc.

i did it today and it is easy just a small flat screwdriver on the corners underneath so if you do mark it the mark is hidden :)