A large thanks

Khufu

Reaction score
. . . . . to the idiot who used my n/s rear quarter of my Audi to park with. Scuffed my bumper, wheel arch and . . . my brand new 18" alloy which I only jut bought on Saturday!!! T-Cut has removed a bit of the pain :-(

I feel your pain, the exact same happened to me a few months ago..

I feel your rage coming out of the screen Ew, It will have been some big fat dude, who had a whole car park to choose where to park his old beat up car, and decided he would comfort park next to you. He wont have allowed himself enough space to get his fat *** in and out, hence the damage to your car. I would have so killed him, but of course the scum that he is he drove away without leaving his details. Im saying no more, feel myself getting into a rage for you lol. Hope you can get the damage sorted, but its just never the same when this happens.

. . . . . to the idiot who used my n/s rear quarter of my Audi to park with. Scuffed my bumper, wheel arch and . . . my brand new 18" alloy which I only jut bought on Saturday!!! T-Cut has removed a bit of the pain :-(

Aaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh ***, where and when did this happen Ewan???

Its ***** ive had it twice now with other cars, a pain and the c*UNT DRIVERS NEVER LEAVE DETAILS AND JUST DRIVE OFF

I've got most of it out, left a couple of scores in the paint of the bumper & small nick in arch. The alloys' now white where it should be silver but its only a very slight sliver on the rim, the scratches on the spoke t-cutted out. Its more that I know its there and the wheel was 3 days old. I was only at the bank for 5 mins too so they must have parked else where after doing it. I did go back to check area for blue cars with scuffed front bumper but no luck.

This was them on the day fitted. I know they're not to everybodys taste (Nathan will prob disown me LOL) & they are reps but I like them. I'm planning to try my old caps to see if they fit as they are far better quality or souce better from ebay. The guy was kind enough to let me try his white S3 (in picture) while I waited, not much scope for speed in centre of Glasgow but only felt like mine until the turbo kicked in LOL

resize.jpg

The joys mate, Ive had to deal with this **** since i bought mine. And being yellow with black undercoat you notice every mark! Nice alloys tho;). Hope you get it sorted.

Did you get spigot rings with your wheels? and how do they feel about 60mph? I recently got mine balanced and they came back worse!

Sorry Ew, thats the world, full of disrespectable ********* with no conscience, on another note, stick some eibach pro's on there mate, as then you can remove the elevator to the drivers seat :p

absolute a holes! is type of thing is all of ours' main fear!!

Sorry Ew, thats the world, full of disrespectable ********* with no conscience, on another note, stick some eibach pro's on there mate, as then you can remove the elevator to the drivers seat :p
:laugh:

had it done to me a few months ago. nice big dent in my rear bumper. lucky me! £200 repair thanks to some kind a*sehole i never meet. :think: is the another word for this type of person?? let the debate begin..........

My choice of word is SCUM.

TBH, i was waiting for the "it needs lowered" comment!! Just didnt think it would be from you though LOL. Eibach Pro? Not H&R? 30mm?

The joys mate, Ive had to deal with this **** since i bought mine. And being yellow with black undercoat you notice every mark! Nice alloys tho;). Hope you get it sorted.

Did you get spigot rings with your wheels? and how do they feel about 60mph? I recently got mine balanced and they came back worse!

There are plastic rings, I had rears off as I realised back pads were binding in the slides (never noticed as old rims hid brakes LOL) but there is a judder through wheel so I assume they haven't balance properly. Will take them off at weekend & re-balance them myself on our machine.

I no how you feel some nice person at the bank scraped my rear after 3 weeks of haveing it 10 months on and a another nice person scraped my front bumper but not once but twice what can you say cheers or thanks doit again please because some one will and we have to pay again and again.

Hey Ewan, feel for you. It does spoil that new feeling. Love the alloys, they are what I am after when I can.

TBH, i was waiting for the "it needs lowered" comment!! Just didnt think it would be from you though LOL. Eibach Pro? Not H&R? 30mm?

Dude you know me, always from the heart :p

I prefer Eibach as not so harsh by all reports, accompanied by Koni FSD's, Damian will sort you out.

Dude you know me, always from the heart :p

I prefer Eibach as not so harsh by all reports, accompanied by Koni FSD's, Damian will sort you out.

The Anti-christ? Well, just bought wheels/tyres & Bi-xenons in last few weeks so time to take stock of funds LOL

Cheaper to buy a new car next Ewan, I will take yours off your hands, lol.