Bring on the stage 2+

sturs4

Reaction score
Hi all,

Booked in for Revo stage 2+ next week at AMD,cant wait,it will be worth the long trip i hope:eyebrows:
Is there anything i should be looking out for,problems etc?(clutch will be done before)

cheers

Hi all,

Booked in for Revo stage 2+ next week at AMD,cant wait,it will be worth the long trip i hope:eyebrows:
Is there anything i should be looking out for,problems etc?(clutch will be done before)

cheers

Assuming you've already had the clutch done,you'd also have had the exhaust and intake sorted,plus the HPFP,but Shaun and the guys will have already advised you on all of that.

If all those things are done,then you can look forwards to a good deal of fun,but you should also be looking at the brakes and handling at this sort of time,as the suspension,diff controller and brakes all benefit from being upgraded,and will allow you to use the power better,safer and longer.

Hope it goes well, im hopefully going the stage 2+ route this year sometime. I got everything in the garage waiting, ie clutch, release bearing, fuel pump, RS4 regulator etc. Just waiting for a KMD cam follower to come

Assuming you've already had the clutch done,you'd also have had the exhaust and intake sorted,plus the HPFP,but Shaun and the guys will have already advised you on all of that.

If all those things are done,then you can look forwards to a good deal of fun,but you should also be looking at the brakes and handling at this sort of time,as the suspension,diff controller and brakes all benefit from being upgraded,and will allow you to use the power better,safer and longer.

Apart from the clutch its all getting done there.suspention and brakes will come sometime soon.Will i be ok with better pads and something like drilled and grooved front disks?

Hope it goes well, im hopefully going the stage 2+ route this year sometime. I got everything in the garage waiting, ie clutch, release bearing, fuel pump, RS4 regulator etc. Just waiting for a KMD cam follower to come

Il let you know what its like

What happened to shark?

Im getting the clutch uprated so it opened up stage 2+ to me so thought id go all out.Would still highly recommend them though,it went like stink for just a map.

Apart from the clutch its all getting done there.suspention and brakes will come sometime soon.Will i be ok with better pads and something like drilled and grooved front disks?

My money would be on either the AP kit,or better,the VWRacing kit,which fits properly without spacers.

Don't waste money on pads until you get the brakes done,and really don't bother with EBC...get something decent like Ferodo or Pagid if possible,and a good big brake kit.

You will need the suspension sooner rather than later with that sort of power.

Is your UK Stage II+ different to ours here in Oz for an S3?

You're mentioning upgrading the clutch for stage II+. Is that a mandatory requirement?

Our stage II+ is Tune, Downpipe or TBE, HPFP and then intake as recommended but not mandatory.
I haven't heard of anyone upgrading their clutch for a II+. Stage III yes, but not II+.

What does your II+ include and is the clutch a mandatory upgrade?

Is your UK Stage II+ different to ours here in Oz for an S3?

You're mentioning upgrading the clutch for stage II+. Is that a mandatory requirement?

Our stage II+ is Tune, Downpipe or TBE, HPFP and then intake as recommended but not mandatory.
I haven't heard of anyone upgrading their clutch for a II+. Stage III yes, but not II+.

What does your II+ include and is the clutch a mandatory upgrade?

Hi there...I can't see why your specs should be radically different from over here,but you would need to find out from both Revo,and also Audi.to see if the clutch spec is different from the LUK used here,which is made from toffee.

The LUK's torque limit is pretty low,whereas the Sachs will cope with up to 400lbs....I know from my own experience that a LUK won't manage much beyond 330lbs,and certainly not the 360lbs you'd get from Stg2+