Audi OEM parts - painted or not?

munchkincoupe

Reaction score
Got a quote from Stoke Audi for some replacement body parts for my mate's 57 A4 but forgot to ask if they come already painted

Does anyone know if Audi do body parts already painted up?

Thanks

i know stoke audi will paint them for you at an additional cost. for example im ordering an S3 roof spoiler on monday and they are going to paint it for me for £150

Ok thanks for replies.

I had a Civic before the A3 and Honda now sell parts already painted so would have thought the Germans would be on this by now too

you can order in paint afaik however you would have to specify this and it would incurr a cost

They all come in primer, only painted by in house/ out sourced body shop on arrival

Ok thanks for replies.

I had a Civic before the A3 and Honda now sell parts already painted so would have thought the Germans would be on this by now too

Yeah honda can do it because the civic is built in the uk and the cost of factory coloured parts is cheaper. With imported cars, you can imagine the cost of getting it sorted and then risking damage shipping it around europe.

To be honest Honda paint is the worst finish and least durable car paint anyway!

There are a number of parts that are now supplied painted ready to fit.

Many bumpers for example I buy new, ex dealer stock are factory painted.