HELP ADVICE ANYONE?? FRONT CONVERSION

Ross.

Reaction score
Hi

I'm sure there's already a thread for this, but just a quick Q.

When changing over the double grill to the big grill what do you need?

As far as i know its -

Bonnet
Front Bumper
Head Lights

Just i'm unsure as to whether you need to change the wings and anything else?

Would appreciate it if anyone could advise on this, also is anyone selling any of the parts above, just i'm planning to buy in the next couple of days.....

Cheers

Don't think the headlights are different but can't be sure. You don't need wings either. Thought it was just bumper and bonnet and poosibly a different bumper carrier...

That depends if he wants to change to the newest bumper though which does require new lights and wings i think

Yeah I'm changing over to the bumper pictured in Scotts? Photo. The S Line one, usually from a 55/06 model Facelift...

In that case all you need is:
Bumper + Grill
Bonnet
Fogs

Hi I've seen a few threads on this subject I'm also doing the conversion tho I've read that you either need a new crash bar or you have to modify the one currently fitted does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks in advance

Hi I've seen a few threads on this subject I'm also doing the conversion tho I've read that you either need a new crash bar or you have to modify the one currently fitted does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks in advance
i think this is only true if you do the S3 bumper otherwise you can use the original one but dont quote me on that

No worries I'll double check tomorrow it did show on etka the same bar for all 3 versions but etka is about as realiable as the weather man ha ha

haha true , as far as im aware when you have the S3 bumper all you have to do is trim it down on the edges a bit but not at all for the sport / s-line etc..