New S3..Black Edt in white with 5 spoke new style alloys....Advice/thoughts?!

gnic13

Audi S3 8V
Reaction score
Hey Folks

Looking at trading in my 56plate 8P S3 in Met Black for a new S3 Black Edt in White but i'm wondering a couple of things...

How many of you have an automatic and do you like it and have any issues with it?

Going from Black to White - Any folk out there got bored of the White after a while ( hope this makes sense?! )

Cheers

Gnic13 :faint:

Wish I could have a s3 in black or White tbh . But from a s3 fan point of view the White one has a more luxury look to it. Purely it's the fashion of the last few years but black is still in of it looks right. Both hard colours to look after.

Hey Mate

Yeah my current S3 is Met black and it is a nightmare to keep clean but i really like the black but feel like i need a change....Today in the showroom they had a white , Black Edt there and it was really nice and a little different but im just wondering if after time i find the White a bit bland?!

Will defo have a think about it anyway !!

Cheers

Gnic13

I think white suits the car to be honest, and not many cars look good in white. Only the 1 series and A3 IMO look good in white...

Silver is also very nice but looses the S3 mirrors to the colour. I'd say white as it shows of the lines of the car very nicely

White all day long mate!! Its gives the car that exotic look, all the arabs drive white cars and when you see them in london, white is the colour that always stands out regardless!! :)

I changed to an Ibis White S3 Black Edition from 2 previous black cars (A4 Avant, A5 Sportback) and I am not disappointed with my choice. White seems to enhance the black edition "equipment" better than black.

Do it, if I had the option of changing to a white S3 black edition DSG I would be there like a shot.

I had a pre-facelift phantom black S3 sadly written off and now im onto the facelift ibis white S3...both looked good. Honestly the white stands out more, easier to keep clean and gets far more attention, but gosh i miss my black car when i see a black one driving about! if you are changing cars purely for colour change then rather have the car wrapped ;)

as said go for white as it makes the black edition features stand out i saw one a few days ago it looked awesome to be fair

I'm not at all a fan of white cars. Some ppl love them but I think it's a trend and that it's been done to death already. Phantom Black isn't my favourite colour anymore, but when I've just cleaned my car it shimmers in the sunlight and it looks fantastic. You'll never get that same mirror look on a white car.

In regards to DSG, it's a fantastic gearbox. I'll never drive a manual again now!

Sell your car privately and go for black , whites nice but everywhere ;-) and worse to keep clean than a three year old child .

White Black Editions are the best, haha!!!
DSC00245.jpg

Thanks for the comments folks....I do agree that the Black edt does pop out nice against the white but i wouldnt prob have thought about it if i hadnt seen it in the dealer!!
Nice pic above too..
Cheers
Gnic13