whats my dsg steering wheel worth?

Lewbo

Reaction score
as title says just got myself a FBMFSW and wanting to sell my old dsg wheel and airbag, it is multi-function non-perforated, with white stitching.
was going to put it on ebay and was just wondering what i would expect to recieve or how much to put it up for, unless anyone on here is after it?
thanks

I'd consider it, there's a new one on eBay from Sweden for £169. Send me some pictures and I'll make you an offer

Justin

You can't get a flatbottom steering wheel for £169 off ebay! They are all around the £500 mark.

I was looking last night as i will be selling mine if i sell the A3.

You can't get a flatbottom steering wheel for £169 off ebay! They are all around the £500 mark.

I was looking last night as i will be selling mine if i sell the A3.

He is selling a round MF wheel !

as title says just got myself a FBMFSW and wanting to sell my old dsg wheel and airbag, it is multi-function non-perforated, with white stitching.
was going to put it on ebay and was just wondering what i would expect to recieve or how much to put it up for, unless anyone on here is after it?
thanks

I would think a MF wheel plus airbag will be worth at least £300.

£300 is bit steep tbh, £200 or near too is sensible, but thats on ebay where fees are 10% so maybe less for personal sale, its as staz said in another thread, its what people are prepared to pay for it.

£300 is bit steep tbh, £200 or near too is sensible, but thats on ebay where fees are 10% so maybe less for personal sale, its as staz said in another thread, its what people are prepared to pay for it.

Hi Nige - surely the airbag alone must be worth a couple of hundred ?

Anyway I've got one for sale if anybody's interested mfsw incl airbag for £300 (ish ?!!) Not DSG

Airbags I've seen go for less than £100 matey, wheels for as low as £80, even less together, but also more, but all comes down to condition, timing & who wants what at that time, you may indeed get £300 for yours tbh as others have, as I said there are reasons why you may or may not.

Airbags I've seen go for less than £100 matey, wheels for as low as £80, even less together, but also more, but all comes down to condition, timing & who wants what at that time, you may indeed get £300 for yours tbh as others have, as I said there are reasons why you may or may not.

Totally agree - I'm not in a rush to get rid so I'll see what ebay does in the near future. Might try and sell separately from what you've said although many people don't realise that not every mfsw airbag fits all wheels !

Could always press the 'sell one like this' button !

At least I know mine is in mint condition.

Totally agree - I'm not in a rush to get rid so I'll see what ebay does in the near future. Might try and sell separately from what you've said although many people don't realise that not every mfsw airbag fits all wheels !

Could always press the 'sell one like this' button !

At least I know mine is in mint condition !