how long from build week to delivery?

Eeef

Lord of War
Reaction score
Just got a call to say mine's in for week5. How long after that until it arrives at the dealers? Think I'' probably try and hold out until 1st march to get it on an 05. Gotta get the body kit fitted anyway so it probably won't work out that different.

[ QUOTE ]
Eeef said:
Just got a call to say mine's in for week5. How long after that until it arrives at the dealers? Think I'' probably try and hold out until 1st march to get it on an 05. Gotta get the body kit fitted anyway so it probably won't work out that different.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mines week 4 and am expecting for a 1st March delivery. We'll see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

and it only takes 1 day to build them is that right? Seem to remeber it from a previous thread... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cupramax said:

Mines week 4 and am expecting for a 1st March delivery. We'll see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just had a call from my dealer and mines being built week for as well and he has said I should get a March 1st delivery.

J.

Had a call from Audi saying that mine is being built this week, so it will be a 54 plate. Didnt like this, but as i have been waiting 4 months already i dont want to wait another month or so for it to be an 05. Therefore i taken the plung and bought a private plate from some website.
Managed to get 'S3 FOB' which is great as many end up with an S3 over the next couple of years. Knowing my luck now it will be delayed and will end up an 05 anyway.

Roll on 3 weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Mine is due for build end of Jan delivery early March....