OEM AUDI S3 8P Sport Steering wheel - alcantara quattro GmbH

Looks genuine enough to me along with the other bits and pieces. Bit rich for my blood though, £5,230 for a pair of new bucket seats and over £2k for used ones?? I think not.

its real and they look even worse up close
seen 1 on a R8 nasty

The press RS3 that Top Gear mag has that steering wheel. Looks *****. Don't even bother with a retrimmed N8, just buy a bathmat from primark and staple it on. It'll probably look better and be cheaper to boot

The press RS3 that Top Gear mag has that steering wheel. Looks *****. Don't even bother with a retrimmed N8, just buy a bathmat from primark and staple it on. It'll probably look better and be cheaper to boot
i agree im not a fan of alcantara steering wheels seen one after 100k and it was shocking how badly it looked leather is the only thing to have on a steering wheels

LOVE my cousin's RS4 wheel trimmed in alcantara in his TT, and trust me, feels so amazing to drive with its unreal :wub:

DSC08824.jpg

Potato shop or what! It'll cost £150-£180 to get it trimmed in alcantara.

Exactly, why buy that when retrim is nowhere near those prices & without bag.

its real and they look even worse up close
seen 1 on a R8 nasty

Disagree there, they look great imho, had 2, 1 in my S3, 1 in my S4, S3 had until nearly 100k from 15k & it was as fresh since day 1 when I sold the car, same with S4, was as new when sold.

LOVE my cousin's RS4 wheel trimmed in alcantara in his TT, and trust me, feels so amazing to drive with its unreal :wub:

100%, stunning wheel to drive with, also in winter isnt freezing & summer you dont burn your hands, perfect wheel IMHO, loved driving my 2 with those wheels.