Audi=No fault code, no idea
18711/P2279/008825 - Leak in Air Intake System
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) active
- Vacuum Leak
- Intake Manifold Runner Position out of Specification
- Faulty Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) System or Heating Element (N79)
- Check Intake System for Leaks
- Check Intake Manifold Runner
- Check (PCV) System and / or Heating Element if applicable
Retrieved from "18711/P2279/008825 - Ross-Tech Wiki"
- When found in the NAR 2.0T (BPY) check RVUTB: 01-09-03 or 2018919 for updated Crankcase Breather Valve
- If the breather valve is faulty, full engine vacuum is typically found when removing the oil cap at idle.
Category: Fault Codes