TDI to s-line rear

roston100

Reaction score
Ive just ordered an s-line spoiler but would like to have the complete rear look. Can i just buy the valance from the s-line or is the whole rear bumper different?

Thanks

i have a 3 door s-line complete rear bumper in the garage i will be selling within a week or 2 if your interested, removed from a 07 a3.
it has rear parking sensor holes though pm if interested.

thanks for the offer but i think thats a bit out of my price range at the moment as id have to get it sprayed as well. If i were able to just buy the bottom valance though that would be ideal!

well if you just want the bottom valance then pm me an offer for it, but i can spray the bumper in any colour for you, so will just go straight on your car and can do it at a really good price upto you pal.

does anyone know if the valance off an s-line will fit straight onto my tdi rear bumper of will i need to buy the whole thing?

Yes will fit straight on.

can anyone tell me what i would need to change to fit the S3 rear diffuser? Is the standard bumper compatible?

i think the bumpers are the same on all models only the lower part is different but dont quote me on that

I wish people would advise people correctly before giving a 100% it will fit You have a sport with a diffuser already. Yea the s-line one wi fit but two clips need modding. Not trying to tarnish a sale but you need to be made aware before you assume it will not fit when it don't completely clip in

i also have a tdi sport! what would i need to do to get the s3 rear?