dsg judder/jerking

Lewbo

Reaction score
in the last week i have noticed when the engine gets upto running temperature, when in traffic if i go from N to D and let my foot of the brake(without any gas) i get a slight jerking feeling and revs jump up and down, only does this when its warms. its fine and smooth when its cold. after it jerks when i apply the pedal slightly it goes away and doesnt do this again until i have to stop and start again.
but if i go from N to D and apply the pedal soon as i come off the brake this doesnt happen at all.
i have noticed today that when braking its feels like its juddering slight bit,but the steering wheel shakes so dont know if its that am feeling instead of a judder, my tracking is out and going for 4 wheel alignment tomorrow.
my car has just hit 40K today and just booked it in for the dsg oil to be changed, has anyone had this before? does anyone think doing oil change will stop what its doing or is it in need of a update on the box or worse the mech unit need replacing.
thanks.

Get the Haldex oil done . Get the 4 wheel alignment done and the gearbox oil and then see where you are.

without meaning to sound silly what is haldex oil, like i said getting the 4 wheel alignment done tomorrow and the gearbox oil is booked it at audi next friday and hopefully all will be well thanks very much paddy, and forgot to thank you for helping me out on my coil pack problem few weeks ago top guy cheers (Y)

Haldex is the oil for the 4 wheel drive (quattro) /rear diff. TBH its a cheap change and well worth doing, I got charged £16 for the oil. Did mine last week.

I guess it was the CV's then ?
Really pleased for you :) strange thing to go all the same . Non of your normal problems for the 3.2 !! even the faults are special:)

haahaa indeed! Ive had some strange issues on this car but i'm still happy to have him and tbh the 3.2 is worth it. Driving him home was pure pleasure. Not only the sound but I love the handling and set up, was great chucking him around the corners again! lol

well i dont have quattro so need for a haldex oil change for me, just FWD.

So just the gear box oil then, well worth it, did mine at the same time, wow smooth gears now! Oils expensive, uses alot too! Think my oil was approx £56 but worth it