Booked into Midland VW for the wobble when stationary thing!

Rigla

S Line
Reaction score
So,

It really got to me over the weekend that bad that I said "Im selling it"! But i've been convinced to get it diagnosed so i phoned the local experts (midland vw) and booked it in for a diagnoses so we'll see what they come up with and ill post up results

:)

They won't spot anything wrong on a diagnostic scan !

It's either flywheel or injector loom and neither show up on diagnostic check.

They could, however, be honest and tell you what they think !

Hope so !

I'm sure jody would be as honest as he could in trying to diagnose the problem. Hope you get it sorted mate.

Let us know how this turns out mine has started to give a shudder now and again. Read a thread about torsion timing, thought it was that as when AC is on it eases the issue. But timing is within bounds.....

Mine does the same, only when engine is warm and idiling.

So,

It really got to me over the weekend that bad that I said "Im selling it"! But i've been convinced to get it diagnosed so i phoned the local experts (midland vw) and booked it in for a diagnoses so we'll see what they come up with and ill post up results

:)

Jody will sort you out. He spent an hour with my mate and his Passat the weekend just gone finding a wiring issue with the headlights and didnt charge a penny. I've used Midland VW for the last six years and always had great service and great prices. I know that TT owners drive from as far as Bristol just to have there cars serviced by Jody!

Jody will sort you out. He spent an hour with my mate and his Passat the weekend just gone finding a wiring issue with the headlights and didnt charge a penny. I've used Midland VW for the last six years and always had great service and great prices. I know that TT owners drive from as far as Bristol just to have there cars serviced by Jody!

Need to find someone in London like this! Some places charge £120 ph!!

For £120ph in London, it would be cheaper to come to Midland VW!!

Another vote for them here as well, they are spot on and wont mess you about, im sure they will be able to work out what the issue is and get it sorted for you mate.