My wheels booked in for tints.....

Lee78

Reaction score
Ey up,
Loving this forum and getting so many ideas... So I got my wheels booked in for window tints tomoz. Will get some pics uploaded over next few days of my car so far... plenty of mods in the pipeline...

Thats what I thought but I think it's a lingo thing?! ;)

Where you going for them? I love having my cars with tints!

That's cool man. Hate people seeing my wheels.

Ha ha, yeah lingo thing.. always refer to the car as my wheels!!. Just got back from the garage. Well pleased with the result. Will give my wheels a clean and get some pics up...
The guy at the garage has been showing me an A3 that they have carbon wrapped the whole body work from Silver to White. Looked absolutely wicked. Don't suppose it is anyone on here.. It was done at PRIDE PARK in DERBY....

2353-dsc00273.jpg

Just a quickie taken on my mobile... Now on to spoiler and aluminium look wing mirrors....and busy looking at what new rims to go for

There was a thread not long ago about an S3 wrapped in red carbon vinyl... Not to my taste.

Yeah sorry my wording is not clear. He had his car totally wrapped in white gloss vinyl and the roof had a grey carbon look ... will get more info on this.. Did look sweet on the photo's but i'm a little skeptical about the cost and hassle and actual finish when I could just saving my pennies for getting an Ibis White A3 in the future ... interesting though...