EM TuningChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

wet drivers footwell

hi all,not been on for a while i have a wet patch near to wear you can rest your left foot any ideas
    A3 3.2 S-LINE DSG,18S RS6 ALLOYS,TINTS,XEONS, BLACK FULL LEATHER HEATED,ARMREST,BLACK OPTICS,AUTO DIM,RAIN SENSOR,CUSTOM REMAP,EVERYTHING ELSE BAR SAT NAV,BSH ENGINE MOUNTS,CUSTOM EXHAUST CAT BACK,DRILLED AND GROOVED ALL ROUND DISCS. FOR SALE PM ME

2. # ADS
    ADS

IF IN DOUBT GO FLAT OUT

Status
    hmm could be heater matrix has gone or is going dont know if it would be the same had similar problem on a 106 last year and was down to that as the matrix was in the middle of the car behind the dash

1st Gear

Status
    has anybody else any ideas any help would be great
    A3 3.2 S-LINE DSG,18S RS6 ALLOYS,TINTS,XEONS, BLACK FULL LEATHER HEATED,ARMREST,BLACK OPTICS,AUTO DIM,RAIN SENSOR,CUSTOM REMAP,EVERYTHING ELSE BAR SAT NAV,BSH ENGINE MOUNTS,CUSTOM EXHAUST CAT BACK,DRILLED AND GROOVED ALL ROUND DISCS. FOR SALE PM ME

I want your faulty electronics

Status
    Any water build up in the engine bay, possibly leaking in to the cab?

New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

1st Gear

Status
    no water build up in engine bay could it be the pollen filter

Neutral

Status
    Might be something obvious!! I had the same issue a couple of weeks ago. scratched my head for five minutes bumped it for ten looking below dash then realised my floor mat had a tiny hole in it. The snow had been melting off my feet and seeping underneath!!!

1st Gear

Status
    anybody else that can help me

6th Gear

Status
    I'll guess its the pipe to the rear washer that runs down there. It may have leaked a bit when you tried to use the washers & they were frozen, unless its very wet & has popped off? Does rear washer work ok?
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

1st Gear

Status
    you could be right me rear jets were blocked i only unblocked them yesterday is that were the pipe runs.