wheel suggestions for my car so cant decide help ??

Doyle

Doyle
Reaction score
anyone any ideas of the perfect wheel ???

for this

P7182932s.jpg

car lowered 85mm back 90mm front

thanks for any help pic of wheel would be nice was thinking 19" if possible

cheers doyle

are they nice wheels tho i love them , what about OZ ultraleggera crystal a bit expensive but awesome wheels

are they nice wheels tho i love them , what about OZ ultraleggera crystal a bit expensive but awesome wheels

urgh you just said one of my favourite wheels!! do they do them in A3 fitment, i cant seem to find them

urgh you just said one of my favourite wheels!! do they do them in A3 fitment, i cant seem to find them

I'm sure there's an S3 in white on here with them on, he maybe from Australia (Could be making that up)

thats what i thought, but every wheel site ive tried where you punch in the car they are for, it doesnt come up, unless they are running adapters?

only problem is full black will look small, well smaller, could get them in a smoked chrome, should look pretty slick in that

are your current wheels 18" yea? BBS cks in an gunmetal/anthacrite would look the part. Or what about VMRs?

they do indeed mate OZ Racing Ultraleggera Crystal Alloy Wheels this company do loads of different wheels all you do is find your model car if its not listed then do one close to it and it's tell you exactly what wheels are avail for your car ultraleggera crystal are also my fav wheels next to bbs ck's

they do indeed mate OZ Racing Ultraleggera Crystal Alloy Wheels this company do loads of different wheels all you do is find your model car if its not listed then do one close to it and it's tell you exactly what wheels are avail for your car ultraleggera crystal are also my fav wheels next to bbs ck's

am sure i tried them... i must have been drunk or tired to get it wrong haha!

just had a look, they only come in 19's shame... but a good thing really haha

I'll take your RS4s off your hands if you want! :D

i would have taken them too but just got some
think they are more flattened than rs4
i think what you have got on looks really nice

can never go wrong with CHs. definitely my favourite aftermarket wheel for the 8P

any cheaper options as my engine mods cost going up too 2G now and only got 3G to spend the now on wheels and tyres ????