Genuine S3 Alloys

woohoo

Reaction score
Hi all

Just gauging reaction here.

I,m going to be selling the A3, gonna try and list privately and sell it as is or i will trade it in.

If i trade it in then i will be looking to swap the S3 alloys for standard Sport alloys + cash, it has to be the latest Sport alloys from 2008/09 models onwards, in good condition and decent tyres, prob wont b for around 2 months before car is traded and would wait until then to give it fair shot of selling privately.

The alloys are in good condition, 2 new tyres a couple of months ago and back still have around half their tread, there is a couple of light scuffs on the passenger side but nothing much at all, you have to look close to see it, i live in Scotland so would need to change over at the same time as i dont have spares.

If anyone is interested in buying the car its a 2009 09 A3 Sportback 1.9tdie Sport, 1 owner from new, 15000mls, excellent condition, factory extras privacy glass, i pod connection, cruise control, black styling pack, it has the S3 genuine wheels, rear spoiler and tail pipes all genuine, looking for £15k

DSC02572.jpg

DSC02577.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

Last edited: