AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    yak
    2nd Gear

Status

Ouh nouh, my car\'s electricity..

So while I've been happy to say my car has been pretty faultless, I should have just knocked the wood or something. So last week they changed the oilsensor, well that was nothing. They just [censored] up the Longlife system, so I had to call to service anyway. But, before I even had a chance..

First my car said that rearhatch is open. I closed it several times, but didn't help. Ouh well, I thought the sensor had just died, happens often in Tourans. It was raining like crap, and my wipers stopped working. Ouh, this was worse. Now, I did call the service.

"ouh, we can look at the wipers tomorrow, but our electricity expert is going to be here 25.1." Awesome, I'm going to be without a car for a month, and here service won't provide free courtesy-car. I'm always happy to pay over 30ke for a small hatchback without extra-features.

On my way home, without wipers, raining like crap, without seeing the road (luckily I know the road, so I was just driving by instinct, remembering when to turn), my lights started blinking. Getting better then, yeah..

On garage, my car did lock, but blinks stopped working, it was like a Christmas tree inside the car with lights. I didn't know I bought a French/Italian car [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

- Yak

2. # ADS
    ADS

imported_VaulterTim

Re: Ouh nouh, my car\'s electricity..

[ QUOTE ]
    Yak said:
    So while I've been happy to say my car has been pretty faultless, I should have just knocked the wood or something. So last week they changed the oilsensor, well that was nothing. They just [censored] up the Longlife system, so I had to call to service anyway. But, before I even had a chance..

First my car said that rearhatch is open. I closed it several times, but didn't help. Ouh well, I thought the sensor had just died, happens often in Tourans. It was raining like crap, and my wipers stopped working. Ouh, this was worse. Now, I did call the service.

"ouh, we can look at the wipers tomorrow, but our electricity expert is going to be here 25.1." Awesome, I'm going to be without a car for a month, and here service won't provide free courtesy-car. I'm always happy to pay over 30ke for a small hatchback without extra-features.

On my way home, without wipers, raining like crap, without seeing the road (luckily I know the road, so I was just driving by instinct, remembering when to turn), my lights started blinking. Getting better then, yeah..
    On garage, my car did lock, but blinks stopped working, it was like a Christmas tree inside the car with lights. I didn't know I bought a French/Italian car [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

- Yak

[/ QUOTE ]

Those crazy Finns!!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

Uber Post Whore

Status

Re: Ouh nouh, my car\'s electricity..

I see your getting alot of help here Yak.

Happy new year!