Need a few part numbers & prices for upgrades

brough74

Reaction score
Hi im trying to get everything sorted for a Revo stage 2+ upgrade for my car, but i need a couple of bits before it can be fitted.

Clutch release bearing part number & price (upgraded clutch bought in the group buy, maybe should of bought the bearing with it lol)
Cam follower for the fuel pump part number and price (autotech fuel pump ordered today @ £273)
Maybe Rs4 fuel pump regulator 079 130 757 Price ?
Possible rev d valve, can anyone tell me how to check which one i have on the car ? then the part number and price just incase ?

Ive got it narrowed down to 2 places to fit it all, one does a 2hr session on the rolllers, and the other sets it up with a road test which might be better as its real conditions but the downside is i wont know the power output etc.

sorry mate im pants with part nos... i know member Pjmspeedy deals with VAGOEM parts so maybe drop him a PM?

nice to see another S3 going Stage 2+ hopefully mine wont be too long, got fuel pump and Milltek Cat back being fitted next sat just need to save for the downpipe & sports cat n im with you!!

Are you asking for Audi part numbers or part numbers for special bits?

Also would need to know engine code and year of manufacture.

the rev D vakve will be audi & so will the RS4 fuel pump regulator

Hi its mostly audi parts number or a good aftermarket part for the clutch bearing. Its a year 2008 S3 BHZ engine code.

Hopefully stage 2+ soon when the weather warms up

I can only give Audi parts numbers identified in ETKA.

Clutch release bearing :- 0A5 141 671 F approx £120

Cam follower for fuel pump (it's called 'tappet' I think ) :- 06D 109 309 C approx £ 30

Anything else - if so please be Audi specific. I know nothing of Stage 2, Revo etc. etc.

Cam follower for the fuel pump part number and price (autotech fuel pump ordered today @ £273)
Maybe Rs4 fuel pump regulator 079 130 757 Price ?
Possible rev d valve, can anyone tell me how to check which one i have on the car ? then the part number and price just incase ?

RS4 Fuel Regulator Valve is ~£35 -£40 from TPS (can remember exactly and was before VAT rise); I think Audi is similar. (Looks like this)

Rev D details and prices here - Linky and here - Linky (Old DV has a diaphram like this - Linky)

OE Cam follower here - Linky

However, I used the uprated KMD cam follower which is an improved design over OE - Linky More expensive, but provides me peace of mind and should need replacing less/balance out in the long run.

HTH

Last edited:
Thanks very much Auldreekie, think i will get the credit card out later and order the bits lol