RS3 on e-bay

haha considering they only make the rs3 in a sportback and they arent even out yet he's not doing too bad eh what a shed , the only thing i do like on that car is the headunit i think its aftermarket but the rest of it is ***** lol

:keule: surley he doesnt belive all the crap he has written!

That is a bad attempt at an abortion!!

The legend is this guy selling it, it's truly amazing.

"I decided I would make this Audi A3 3.2L V6 automatic/DSG look almost identical to the upcoming Audi RS3"

Had me fooled.

"could have just spent less money and just bought an S3 bodykit, but everyone does that"

it should be clear to him why they do that now surely..?

"I have also installed a genuine ABT Sport line spoiler which is more prestigious"

...than a black dustbin lid

"I have also spent over £340 just on the wing mirrors just because the have indicators which the 2010 Audi S3's have"

Anybody missing a set?

"I have also installed a genuine ABT Sport line spoiler which is more prestigious"

...than a black dustbin lid

"I have also spent over £340 just on the wing mirrors just because the have indicators which the 2010 Audi S3's have"

Anybody missing a set?
thats not fair on the dustbin lid

more than likely nicked

lol are they that bad are they , yeah your better off with the genuine vw one they do after all put them in r8's and lambo's so they must be good

Why 'o' why did I have to rush & buy my car? If only I'd waited I could have got this little beauty.

:jester: Better start taking those pills again. Karl

me either mate just putting it up as an example of a better car lol , the 3.2 is a awesome car as it is but if done properly it looks good