Replacing Broken Fog Light help / options please.

Richy_C

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just traveled back up from Cornwall and noticed i have smashed the lens on my front fog light. Audi have quoted £80 plus labour (getting back to me with that cost).

Anyone know how hard these are to replace or any other options?

Thanks,

5 door SB black ed, looks like it could just pop the surround out and do it but im not that mechanically minded.

Grille just unclips and then three torx head bolts hold it in. Unplug connector and plug in new one.

It takes no more than 15 minutes. Which side needs replacing and what year is it ?

ive a spare passenger side foglight from my s3 which fits single grill slines and newer

Sorry guys been away working...

brilliant responses and much appreciated. its the passenger side that i need too so if your thinking of selling P5snd that might be a bit of a saving, PM me with how much your looking for please.

If Audi called me back i could have got a part number!

If its that easy to take off the surround and just 3 screws id be mad to let Audi do it for £120 per hour..

yes you would be mad as a badgers armpit lol , its dead easy the cover just unclips i think and 3 torx screws

Sweet thanks, don't know how the world would work without forums.

tell me about it dude this forum has saved me so much money and stress over the years i recomend joining them to all my car mad mates