Car back in dealers tomorrow, booked in with no time limit!!

I have seen Italian church visits !! Don't they then go too the crematorium to cheer them selves up again after :) when my brother married an Italian i thought her family were going to make me wait outside come the church service ......lol

I negotiated with missus, baptism for the special one in exchange no marraige in a church, lmfao.

Nah, I'm not going to let it lie by any means, I'm going to monitor it over the next couple of days, and when it goes off in areas i'll make a video diary of the none existent signal. Then I will demand they loan me a new or same age A3/S3 to take out to the same areas and show them the comparison. Think this is the only way I can 100% prove it is so *****! Also they said they had changed the headset, however, that is a lie, as all my existing locations are still in the satnav!!

I'll then send the info to Audi UK and demand they either sort it or replace the car/refund me.

Good on you mate, tbh why should you have to prove it, as who would break there balls over something like that if it wasnt true, as I said they didnt do what they said they had, so predictable some of these dealers, they think all of us are thick as hell.

I negotiated with missus, baptism for the special one in exchange no marriage in a church, lmfao.

I was the only one Happy at my Brothers weding..all her side were in tears !! I mean my brothers not great but he's not that bad :)

lmfao yeah all the older women wearing black/grey is always a bad sign, wasnt from the south was she, lmfao