Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    I have seen Italian church visits !! Don't they then go too the crematorium to cheer them selves up again after when my brother married an Italian i thought her family were going to make me wait outside come the church service ......lol
    I negotiated with missus, baptism for the special one in exchange no marraige in a church, lmfao.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by L33TAY View Post
    Nah, I'm not going to let it lie by any means, I'm going to monitor it over the next couple of days, and when it goes off in areas i'll make a video diary of the none existent signal. Then I will demand they loan me a new or same age A3/S3 to take out to the same areas and show them the comparison. Think this is the only way I can 100% prove it is so ****e! Also they said they had changed the headset, however, that is a lie, as all my existing locations are still in the satnav!!

I'll then send the info to Audi UK and demand they either sort it or replace the car/refund me.
    Good on you mate, tbh why should you have to prove it, as who would break there balls over something like that if it wasnt true, as I said they didnt do what they said they had, so predictable some of these dealers, they think all of us are thick as hell.

Audi=No fault code, no idea

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    I negotiated with missus, baptism for the special one in exchange no marriage in a church, lmfao.
    I was the only one Happy at my Brothers weding..all her side were in tears !! I mean my brothers not great but he's not that bad

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    lmfao yeah all the older women wearing black/grey is always a bad sign, wasnt from the south was she, lmfao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12