Cruise Control Guide - No More Confusion!

jb0o

Reaction score
Website
jonathan-butler.co.uk
I've finally finished my Cruise Control Retrofit so I decided to make a guide for it and have added it to my website. Its not just a guide, it will also give information on the retrofit itself.

Theres a lot of confusion going around about the Cruise Retrofit, this webpage was created to clear up that confusion and give accurate information.

If anyone feels that anything extra should be added or wether something should be amended, please let me know.

Cruise Control Retrofit

Again, I would like to express my thanks to mike foster and sijones in their advice and support.

Thanks,

Awesome, will help alot of people.

Hopefully people wont have the problems that you have had :scared2:

Reactions: MrWhItEwOlF
I'm now providing a service to fully supply and fit Cruise Control into your Audi A3 8P for a price of only £199.

You can find the eBay link here.

10% discount for forum members agreeing sale outside of eBay.

the webpage you linked for the guide no longer exists mate?

do you have another copy i can have a look at?

cheers pal! much appreciated! can you also tell me if my car is compatible for cruise control (i read that you need to have a certain thing?)

Mines a B6 with no steering remote, its a 2002 - 51Plate. What parts will I require for the install. Ive got Vagcom sorted ;D

Any chance you're in West London this week jb0o? I have cash to burn on cruse after 4rings let me down.

jb0o - First of all I'm from Denmark so excuse me for my English... The link you've posted two times now doesn't work for me? Is it possible for you to e-mail me your cruisecontrol-guide?

Cheers.