Added pics of my new A3 IBIS WHITE - BLACK EDITION

audiboyuk

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i've added some pics of my new Ibis white black Edition, it's a 140 tdi, i love the car but i'm not keen on these new alloys. What does everyone think??

1zg57up.jpg

I prefer the standard alloys which used to be on the previous s -line / black edition model, could have said i wanted different alloys before purchasing, anyway took late now, apart from the alloys it's great.

they look so much better on the ttrs dont they , i think its a lovely car u but needs some 19" bbs ck's on it

I seen one of these in town with the main parts of the wheel in gloss black and the like wedges were silver. They looks really good. Had to double take

there are reps on ebay black with silver edges im not sure if i like them yet

Reps really? Will have a look, they looked spanking to be fair. Sort of oem but different without being druglordish haa

I've got these alloys coming on my new S3 really not a fan will be the first thing changed

These alloys look the best on the A3, i really wanted these cause they suit the car so much better.

2ngh25g.jpg

Yeah I agree! Think I'm the only person on here who prefers the dumbo's as well

yeah i do too not bad for reps eh , i was talking to a mate the other day we were talking about reps and how they are getting better quality these days compaired to a few years ago i dont think there is anything wrong with having reps on your car ive had them on my car for the past 3 and a half years of owning mine and havnt had a single problem with them they are still strait and true

yeah i do too not bad for reps eh , i was talking to a mate the other day we were talking about reps and how they are getting better quality these days compaired to a few years ago i dont think there is anything wrong with having reps on your car ive had them on my car for the past 3 and a half years of owning mine and havnt had a single problem with them they are still strait and true

Maybe no problems but what did your Insurance Company say when you told them you had Reps?

nothing they didnt have a problem with them as they are based on standard s-line alloys they didnt put my premium up a penny either as im not some "boy racer " so they didnt see it in that way so happy days

These alloys look the best on the A3, i really wanted these cause they suit the car so much better.

2ngh25g.jpg

i'd imagine an Audi dealer would consider a straight swap with wheels from a used car, esp seeings you'd be giving them a newer set of alloys for an older car. might be worth asking the dealer you bought the car off? the worst they can say is "no".

Nice cars. Ibis White suits the BE...

As for the wheels, the new style wheels don't look right. I think it's because they are only 7.5J wide so you don't get the dish required for the spokes to look good. They look too flat. The previous wheels in the car above (and on my car) look better but that just my opinion!!

yeh get them black CH's in the link, then it will look :wub:

mint motor btw :applaus:

Hey everyone, i've added some pics of my new Ibis white black Edition, it's a 140 tdi, i love the car but i'm not keen on these new alloys. What does everyone think??

1zg57up.jpg

Lovely looking motor mate, if you don't like the alloys, can I have first dibs on them for when you sell them for the ones you like? Nice one!:icon_thumright: