Audi A3 TDI s-line alloys + lowering question

roston100

Reaction score
What are peoples thoughts on these? I have recently brought a TDI sport which has the 17" alloys as standard however I quite like the wheels off the s-line (the 5 spokes). Is there a company that sell reps? Am i right in thinking they are 18"?

Also - is it right that the TDI sport is slightly lower than the standard TDI, and the s-line is a little lower than the TDI sport?

Thanks

I've got an s-line and really like the wheels, the s-line alloys are 18's, and im pretty sure the s-line is a little bit lower than the sport, i would guess sport is a bit lower than standard

thanks for confirming! i am unsure whether to get a set of s-line springs or get a set of 25mm lowering springs from Eibach. I definately think these wheels are the ones i want though!

If you can wait until the end of the month I will have a set of S-line springs from a 2.0tdi 3 door for sale?

The S-Line wheels are 18" but are 7.5J wide. Normally reps are 8J wide so bear that in mind....

thanks for the heads up. Will that cause any problems with clearance?

Shouldn't do, but just to make you aware if your wondering why your car doesn't look like a OEM S-Line if you go down the Rep wheel route!!

yes the sport is lower than the standard model and the s-line is lower than the sport but not by much tho , there are plenty of laces that do reps out there but everynow and again genuine wheels come up on ebay keep your eyes pealed and you might get some decent ones

does anyone know the ET needed for my car (2.0 TDI sport 2004)

thanks

You can use 43 to 56 on the A3 but with a max of 8.5 wheel width wearing 225 40 18 tyres - smaller profile is fine (reiterating N8 :) )

You may get slight rubbing on back when fully loaded or on front when on full lock on 225 40 18 tyres - sure N8 will confirm or deny shortly - you should be able to get some good condition Audi RS6 style wheels for that money though. I have to agree with some other members in that I would rather get OEM wheels than reps!

no need for spacers or anything? Just want to be sure before making a decision whether to buy them now or wait a month or 2

munchkin - i havent seen a single set for sale otherwise id much rather get OEMs!

Hi guys, i'm looking to lower my 2010 a3 sportback which is on standard suspension, As I have put on a set of 18's I am now thinking of lowering it to the same height as the S-Line, does that mean I would need 25mm springs...?? Thanks