Quick S-line spoiler cost estimate???

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
A local bodyshop is offering me a genuine s-line spoiler off of a salvage car.

What sort of price is reasonable for a second hand one?? My mind has gone blank.

No repair work necessary, but I will need to paint it.

He's offering it to me for £80 including shipping.

Deal or no deal???

you can get the whole tailgate with spoiler attached for £100 sometimes, but for the hassle i'd say deal

but isn't yours an S-Line? what do you need a spoiler for?

Tailgate and spolier for £100??? Wow.
But yeah, may as well take the spoiler while it's on offer.

And nah, mine's a Sport, but rapidly making it's way to being an S-Line.

When I was buying I had the opportunity of getting a 2.0T S-line but it was manual. Figured it'd be easier to retrofit S-line parts than retrofitting DSG. :happy:

definitely the right choice

best of luck!

when do we get photos? i still haven't seen your car...

definitely the right choice

best of luck!

when do we get photos? i still haven't seen your car...

:ninja: I'll stick some up once I've got the spoiler on. It's still looking too standard at the moment and wouldn't want my mate PillockAudi... ahem PilotAudi, calling it "crap" or "Asda" or something.

deal , sounds like a good deal to me mate

Cheers geezers. I'm gonna take it off him. Might put in a cheeky offer of a tenner less first though :eyebrows:

nowt wrong with Asda - apart from it being owned by the yanks. but a company that was selling Castrol Edge 4L for £24 and Fallout: New Vegas for £19 must be doing something right

personally i'd take it as a compliment - doing the same job as Marks for less money :icon_thumright: (or should that be "doing the same job as quattro with less driven wheels"? i'd best keep quiet before i get in trouble.)

:ninja: I'll stick some up once I've got the spoiler on. It's still looking too standard at the moment and wouldn't want my mate PillockAudi... ahem PilotAudi, calling it "crap" or "Asda" or something.

Cheers geezers. I'm gonna take it off him. Might put in a cheeky offer of a tenner less first though :eyebrows:
lmfao you and pilotaudi, yeah try it mate he might say deal or he might say no deal you never know what box will be opened till you ask

I would take it straight away been looking for a while on ebay not seen one under £200

Paid £60 for mine delivered of ebay- convinced seller anyone in market for S line tailgate would already have spoiler so they unscrewed it ;)

i paid 60 for a sh*t aftermarket 1. when i tried it, was not flush so got rid

looking now for genuine s line sb spoiler