Brake pad help

MrBaker

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone help - I have an audi a3 sport 2.0fsi. I need new pads and whenever I leave for work / get back its pitch black. I am hoping to order pads from the net for the weekend. Can anyone advise of the part no?

The reg is an 04 plate.

Cheers!:happy:

You want original quality pads? Just call your local motor factor with your reg number.

If you want performance pads then you want one of the EBC (insert colour choice here) Stuff.

Performance Brake Pads | Performance Brake Parts For Any Car

Different colours have different characteristics. (Btw whats the best for daily driving but wanting just a little more oomph when braking over standard pads??) also will these pads void insurance if brake upgrade isnt declared?

Or if you want to have standard pads..

Then look here.. Brake Pads | Brake Pads and Brake Sensors for any car

Seriously.....don't fit these things.

The fade is marginally better than the OEM pads,and the initial bite a little better,but other than that they are useful as paper weights.

I was persuaded to try a set of them while sorting out a brake kit for my own car,and I would never use them again......you could also wait for a few others who've tried them to add their comments.

^^ Ok thats handy to know! forget what i said! others have reccomended these in the past but i couldn't remember which ones.

If you say no and you've had them thats more than enough.

Get them from eurocarparts, they do jurid or pagid pads which are the same quality as OEM stuff for half the price.

pagid work wonders on my car but then im not a massive fan of braking from 130 to 30 lol, i had them in my old car, MK5 Fiesta ZS and they were perfect! Just a little bit more dusty than the motorcraft ones...But these are audis and id recommend standard parts you cant go wrong just a few quid extra