Finally got my new wheels on!

Fast,not furious

Dealing with an OCD
Reaction score
After 3 months of waiting,my VMR's finally arrived last wednesday,and the new tyres were fitted on Saturday.

They're Velocity VB3's 18x8.5. The wider profile tyre - 235/40 makes her feel totally planted,even the missus commented!,and the BF Goodrich's offer shedloads of grip and amazing wear (33k on my last set!!)
I topped them off with a coat of Finish Kare 1000K wax before they went on.

Pics were taken this morning after a couple of hundred miles in the rain,so not as shiny as they should be!!

Phone464.jpg

Phone463.jpg

Phone459.jpg

Phone458.jpg

Last edited:
They look a bit like the old BMW E39 M5 wheels, they even have the square indent where the "M" badge would sit.

Look good though and really suit the car.

nice wheels mate

you gonna be going down the black/red car route, with black wing mirrors and grille and the like?

They look a bit like the old BMW E39 M5 wheels, they even have the square indent where the "M" badge would sit.

Look good though and really suit the car.

Yeah VMR make a lot of reps for BMW's and are popular in the states

Absolutely love those rims!!!!!! Did u get them in anthracite?

EDIT!!

Where did you get them from in anthracite?

Last edited:
Those are BMW M3 CSL reps i had them on my old E46 saloon.
HPIM5051.jpg

Probably one of the nicest looking wheels ever made imo!!

lovely looking motor matey i love red S3's im stuck between a few wheel designs for my new wheels and these are one of the ones which i liked but in reps not vmr's too expensive for me at the moment

lovely looking motor matey i love red S3's im stuck between a few wheel designs for my new wheels and these are one of the ones which i liked but in reps not vmr's too expensive for me at the moment

How much are Vmr and how much are reps? Seriously love the look of them wouldn't mind some!!!

Thanks for all your great comments guys!

Absolutely love those rims!!!!!! Did u get them in anthracite?

EDIT!!

Where did you get them from in anthracite?

I got them from Niche Conversions,and the finish is gunmetal.

Dressing the tyres would finish it off nice.

Yup,i know mate,totally agree with you there,i just haven't had the time or weather for it! I'm going to attempt it today if the weather holds out,and hopefully give her a detail to bring out the bling!

How much are Vmr and how much are reps? Seriously love the look of them wouldn't mind some!!!

I got them for £980, a three month wait on them though,unless you're willing to go to 19's