Couple of questions for a new A3 owner

roston100

Reaction score
I have had my TDI a week and loving it so far! It currently is averaging around 39mpg which i believe is a little low? I had it plugged into a vagcom computer and it said that the cam sensor needed adjusting - could this be the cause?

Also, can anyone tell me how to make it so that my dual climate control works off just 1 of the dials (at the moment i have to adjust both dials). Finally - once i have clicked the auto button for climate control, how do i turn it off?

thanks

Press and hold auto for about 2-3 seconds then the drivers control should do both until the passengers is used again, as for the economy issue I can't help there,I'm a bit off an engine biff

thanks for the reply dan! any idea about turning auto off? or will pressing and holding the auto button do that as well?

to turn auto off, just press either the - or + fan speed buttons and that will take it off

no problem, enjoy the car & hope you get to the bottom of the low mpg/cam sensor issue

may sound silly but check your tyre pressure? i assumed mine would be correct as it was an Audi Approved car but it wasn't. i've sorted it now and i'm getting the same fuel economy from my 2.0T as i was getting from my old 1.6 LOL