Alloy Question. PHOTOSHOP NEEDED! ASAP

jav786

Reaction score
will 5 x 112 PCD, ET 38 fit on a audi a3 1.9tdi sport 3 door 55 plate?

Last edited:
can anyone advise on whether the wheels shall fit?

Carwheels.jpg

should fit may stick out the wheel arches a bit too much in my opinion, is it 18 " wheels ya looking at ? if so better off with 225 40 18 tyres and 5x112 et 45.........original 18's are 5x112 et 54 .

cheerz axios, i was looking for 18's yes, i was supposed to pick these up today now im unsure as to whether to purchase?
any problems that will lead to having these on my car?

buy or not to buy?

cheerz axios, i was looking for 18's yes, i was supposed to pick these up today now im unsure as to whether to purchase?
any problems that will lead to having these on my car?

buy or not to buy?

Sorry, each to their own but I think they look awful !

ive read elsewhere that they should fit and i shouldnt have any problems?

can anyone shed any light as to whether id need to use spacers etc?

also if any1 running wheels with a ET38 on a a3 atm?

much appreciated, still deciding whether to get them.

also if any1 running wheels with a ET38 on a a3 atm?

Pm a guy called nate he will be able to advise you a bit - user name N8

also if any1 running wheels with a ET38 on a a3 atm

No because ET38 is wrong wrong wrong! Put spacers on ET38 and you will look like a quad bike!

:keule:like i said.......et 38 will stick out too much......someone isnt listening..

so now u can see why im soo confused guys?

Ive been on a couple of other forums, some are saying they shall fit, some saying dont bother?

ET38 isn't going to stick out on an 8" rim.

ET will stand out, i have 18's on mine(genuine wheels) and the et is 54.........the less the ET the more they stick out the arch ! oh and gen wheels are 7.5 x18........not 8x18...........non gens will be better with an ET of 45 at least !

Oh 1 more thing.....you may find you will also need longer wheel bolts if ya going for a lower et i.e 38/35

ET will stand out, i have 18's on mine(genuine wheels) and the et is 54.........the less the ET the more they stick out the arch ! oh and gen wheels are 7.5 x18........not 8x18...........non gens will be better with an ET of 45 at least !

Oh 1 more thing.....you may find you will also need longer wheel bolts if ya going for a lower et i.e 38/35

Here is a pic of my S3 running et42 8" on the front, it clearly does not poke, and would not poke if it sat 4mm further out (i.e. et38).

50bf1cd3.jpg

The rear is 9" et42 and again does not poke, an 8" et38 would sit about 9mm further into the arch.

I did not just guess that they would fit.