BLACK EDITION - DOES IT COME WITH SILVER ALUMINIUM PEDALS?

limatango74

Reaction score
Anyone know what pedals the A3 Black Edition comes with?
I'm having a Sportback, 2.0 TDI 140bhp Diesel

Thanks

No S3 Diesel yet although the 224bhp 500Nm Torque Project may well appear in the new model in 2012/13..Fingers crossed.

very easy to retrofit the pedals though, budget £90-£100 for the parts, 5 mins to change them

No S3 Diesel yet although the 224bhp 500Nm Torque Project may well appear in the new model in 2012/13..Fingers crossed.
As the two best things about an Audi are the quattro and the DSG, will they ever pull their fingers out and fit both to the 140/170 !!!!

I wish, that'll probably be a mod for myself. They look so much better

As the two best things about an Audi are the quattro and the DSG, will they ever pull their fingers out and fit both to the 140/170 !!!!

the Clubsport quattro engine with DSG - now THAT would be something special. and my next car if they made it.

to answer the OP's question again - no lol. but can be retrofitted easily as Lee has mentioned!

I didn't get on with them in the wet weather on my GTI, found leather shoes and any thing with a flat rubber sole like a sneaker slipped off the throttle quite easily. But hey that was a very rare occurrence!

I did look at getting some for mine but only ones on flee bay were about £200+ and figured the money was better spent else ware on the car.

oh and the throttle was the only scary bit to change i thought, the clutch and brake just slip on.

I'm sure I've read before that the accelerator isn't a straight forward swap? Anyone got instructions on how to change them?

are they just unbolt then bolt on easy as that i wouldnt mine some in the near future

yeah clutch/brake are just rubber covers so just pull off and put the new one on

The gas is slightly harder, you need to undo a screw, then lever the pedal assembly out of the floor (I just used a flat screwdriver to pop it) Once its out just disconnect the throttle sensor/cable and replace. Still quite easy if you have half a brain!

Be careful as Manual/DSG are completely different as the DSG runs a different connection for the accelerator, something to do with the auto. So if your on ebay looking, make sure you get the right ones.

Also worth noting all mk5 platforms are identical so TT/GTI/Octavia/R32/Leon Cupra versions are all compatible