Picked my new A3 S-line yesterday!

funkycat

Reaction score
Picked it up yesterday from a dealer local to me. Really chuffed with it. Its a bit of head turner compared to my old silver A4. Bloomin quick too, very impressed with the DSG gear box. Just got to find time to play with the Sat nav now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Is that yours in the piccy?

Interested to know what the 18" wheels look like....
Any one?

Hi,

I have a new Audi A3 2.0 TDi Sport (Ambition) here in Portugal, and I'm wondering about the rims you have in your car. Here in PT I think S-line comes with 17'' rims similars to RS6 model. I'd like to know which rims are the ones you have? I think it should be the default rims for S-line in england, with 18'', but is there any option to go for 17''?

Regards.

Just taken another pic of it for you (side on) so you can see the wheels more clearly. My understanding of the S-line options in the UK is they come as standard with the 5 spoke 18" S-Line wheels, on 225's 18", 40's.

For 17" wheels, you would have to order a normal Sport version. All my Audi's have had 18" wheels with Sport suspension, so haven't noticed much difference between them. The 225's are slightly ligher on the sterring than the 235's I had on my A4 though.

Reckon the S-line wheels make the car look awesone though, and alot less common than the Sport 17". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif