alloys will these fit?

kirsty76

Reaction score
Tyre Size 255 35 R19 (Y rated 186mph).xl (Extra Load) Stiffer Side Walls
8.5Jx 19H2 ET48 (Size: 8.5 x 19 Offset 48)

5x112 Bolt Pattern.

will these fit on to a audi a3 sport model standard.

what wheels are they out of interest? alloys should fit ok. They'll scrub with those tyres tho, you'd need to replace them with 225s or 235s

N8 will be along soon and offer his wisdom....

as above. put 215s or 225s on and you're laughing! photos when they're on please :)

how much around should i be paying for genuine rs4 alloys?

i found this website for anyone struggling with what tyres to fit.
Tire size calculator

if you cant get the tyre size exactly right is it betta for your speedo to be too slow or too fast?

living up to your name n8 audi sport's wheels guru lol

Well I put that as everybody always writes "waiting for n8 to come along" or instead of all the pm's I constantly get :laugh:

how much around should i be paying for genuine rs4 alloys?

Which ones, may variations of RS4s

I thought it was those ones, around £800, then you can sell the tyres, you want to go 215 or 225, I have 2 brand new Falken 225s for sale if your interested.

Cheers

ive asked him if he'll do them cheaper without the tyres. he sold a pair before for only £560 with tyres. ill have to see how much i can get them for as i only have around £700 to spend.

seems like a reasonable price for those. I'm after a set of the same wheels in anthacrite when the funds arise. Is it easy enough to powder coat on top of the previous black powder coat or would they need stripped?