New wheel option on audi configuration for S3's

K4RL

Reaction score
Hi all

Checked out audi website & the 20 spoke alloys option has now been replaced with 5 spoke wheels pictured below. Better of worst?

1108y0o.png

Karl

We had the 20 spokes on our last 8P. Lovely wheels.

The new ones are a smaller version of the 19in ones on the A/S5:yum:

Last edited:
I really like them. Wouldn't mind a set for my car in anthracite!

Finally the uk catches up, these have been available on the S3 since MY10 in other countries

I think the 20 spoke are a bit too pretty for the S3 so wise move

I love the new RS6s on the SB, but not so much on the 3dr

I prefer them to be honest. The 20 spokes were a bit past their best plus they corrode over time due to the polished edge.

Those new wheels have been an option since the MY2011 release back at the end of the summer....

I'll have 20 spoke on my sline think they really suit the car.

011.jpg

I do still like the 20 spokes and they do suit your car but personally prefer the new option.

I'll have 20 spoke on my sline think they really suit the car.

011.jpg

no offence intended (and i know i'm in a minority here too so you really have no reason to be) i was never a fan of the BBS splits on the A3. i've only ever liked them on one car, and that was a 59 reg Monza Silver (the new Monza) SB S-Line with them and it looked :wub:

otherwise i've always been a fan of other alloys. the new style RS6s look better, but again they only seem to suit certain cars. personally i don't know why they didn't become standard issue on the TT-RS, RS3 and RS5.

Last edited:
No offence taken :) the 18" are my every day wheels I'll be putting these on later this year :)

003.jpg

Well i just looked at the configurator and there are no options for wheels on a S3...today !

20 spokes are ok , they look classy and are good for the s-lines. They just look much much better in the 19" version

And S3's should look a little more hardcore IMO so the 20 spokes look a little fancy on one