Cruise Control Steering Module???

Avus Sportback

Reaction score
Hi Chaps, just a few questions that have probably been asked a thousand times

Is the Cruise control kit different between the 3DR and Sportback?

I already have the MFSW and RNS-E (not that the radio has anything to do with it) the car is a Jan 2008 S-line Quattro 170, Will i already have the correct Steering Control Module to enable me to fit Cruise Control?

Will this kit do Audi A3 (8P) TT (8J) - Retrofit Cruise Control & Trim on eBay (end time 12-Jan-11 17:06:17 GMT) or a there a cheaper kit available?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

If you do a simple search like the one I've just done for you, you would find the answers :-

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/search.php?searchid=1305091 There are 97 separate threads !

Please search first before asking a question !!

The answers to your questions are (because it's New Year and I'm feeling generous !! ):-

No difference in CC between 3 and 5 door

You will already have a suitable steering control unit if you have MFSW

That price is maybe slightly high (tenner or so ) but check out Stoke Audi who sponsor this forum. Speak to Dave who will give you the best price.

You will also need the steering ecu coded by a dealer or somene with VCDS

Please remember - search first and then ask if you need to. Happy New Year :beerchug:

Last edited:
Sorry Mike, I did search but I dont have the facility at this moment to know what steering module I have and thought it may have been the lowline module, but i thought i'd ask the question as some of you may know the module i have is already the correct one.

Thanks for the info...