WANTED: A3 N/S Wing

Mike071288

Reaction score
Sorry to put this in this section bu the classifieds wont work for some reason.

Some ******** decided he didn't want to look in his mirrors and so pulled out on me, drove off before i got his plate.

Please let me know if you got a spare one, its for a 8P A3 03-08, only in akoya silver though, cant be assed for body shop re-spray yet.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

IMG00014-20101230-1919.jpg

IMG00013-20101230-1919.jpg

Just realized how terrible those pics are, you can see the big part but the bit below is rippled abit, ill see if i can get better pics in the day.

Last edited:
thats a very simple repair
a TT i just had done was worse cost £150 to sort

That looks like it could be pulled out as the 'ridge line' seems to be fairly intact.

there people out there who do paintless dent removals they are usually very good and quite cheap too try having a look in the yellow pages i bet they'll be able to get most of that out or get it looking a dam sight better than what it looks like now mate give it a try if it saves you getting a new wing etc.. its got to be worth a try

cheers for the advice guys, had a look at in the light this morning and its not as bad as i thought. Might try and pop it out myself.

TBH thats a minor knock even though **** should of stopped & owned up.

Thats on the crease line, you'll never get that out perfect without a minor fill & sand/paint imho, you could get a dent magician to advise of the best bump/scuff guy in your area, they know them all usually, they'll fix it up properly without a wing/bonnet blend needed for a small amount & tbh I'd do the fill/sand myself with some P38 from halfords & a multi pack of wet/dry & ask a local BS to give it a blow over with some paint/lacquer.

Halfords | Davids Isopon P38 Repair Kit 250ml

Halfords | Halfords Wet & Dry Sanding Paper 15 Assorted Sheets

TBH thats a minor knock even though **** should of stopped & owned up.

Thats on the crease line, you'll never get that out perfect without a minor fill & sand/paint imho, you could get a dent magician to advise of the best bump/scuff guy in your area, they know them all usually, they'll fix it up properly without a wing/bonnet blend needed for a small amount & tbh I'd do the fill/sand myself with some P38 from halfords & a multi pack of wet/dry & ask a local BS to give it a blow over with some paint/lacquer.

Halfords | Davids Isopon P38 Repair Kit 250ml

Halfords | Halfords Wet & Dry Sanding Paper 15 Assorted Sheets

My mates going down to halfords today to pick up some p38 and ive got some of that wet and dry paper somewhere, ill see what i can do. Thanks for the advice.

I actually use Abranet blocks & pads, absolutely fecking amazing gear, last forever & do such a good job much better than the paper version.

Search Page

Dont buy from screwfix as expensive, I got of a guy on the bay but bought direct, saved me untold.

I actually use Abranet blocks & pads, absolutely fecking amazing gear, last forever & do such a good job much better than the paper version.

Search Page

Dont buy from screwfix as expensive, I got of a guy on the bay but bought direct, saved me untold.

Will look into this mate, thanks.