has Meteor grey been discontinued?

phildo

Reaction score
Meteor is still in the brochure but missing from the new configurator ?

I've one on order due march/april time.. does anyone know what happens if a colour is discontinued between order and actual production?

I would not take any notice of the configurator...last time i looked the 170 diesel was missing as well as some of the pack options. Total waste of time IMHO. another Audi half hearted cockup that is pretty pointless.

And it lets you add a DVD sat nav to the S3 which has it as std !!

The Black Edition posting mentions this, can the Mods join posts together,??? Re Meteor, I had heard it was being discontinued with a few new 'off black' colours around.

The Black Edition posting mentions this, can the Mods join posts together,??? Re Meteor, I had heard it was being discontinued with a few new 'off black' colours around.

Thats a shame, especially as Meteor is not anything like black, it's no where near as dark as some of the greys that Audi offer.

I would not take any notice of the configurator...last time i looked the 170 diesel was missing as well as some of the pack options. Total waste of time IMHO. another Audi half hearted cockup that is pretty pointless.

And it lets you add a DVD sat nav to the S3 which has it as std !!

Absolutely agree here, the configurator is a complete & utter cockup, has nothing near the features you can choose for the 8P.

Absolutely agree here, the configurator is a complete & utter cockup, has nothing near the features you can choose for the 8P.

Yeah i was trying to spec an A1 yesterday and it was complete rubbish, the VW one is much easier to use. I managed to spec a Polo to 22k but couldnt get an A1 over 22.7k because there was no mention of the exclusive packs, leather or special paints which i know you can get!